* Public Comment: To ensure proper social distancing and assist in reducing the spread of COVID-19, public attendance to all County Board meetings (including committee meetings) may be limited. If you wish to make a public comment during this period:
- Please call the Planning Department office at 815-936-5545 prior to 4:30pm the day before the meeting to be placed on the list of public commenters. You will be asked to provide the following information: Name, address, phone number and summary of issue. If you leave a message, please include this required information.
- During the Public comment section of the meeting (the following morning), you will be called at the phone number you provide. The call will be placed on speaker phone and broadcast to the board members attending via Zoom meeting.
- If multiple requests for comments are received, the calls will be made in the order they are received.
- Limited seating will be available in the Kankakee County Board Room for the general public who wish to view the meeting and/or make public comment in person. The maximum allowed time for public comment remains at 15 minutes total